Charlottesville’s Original Diner.
Our Building Was Built in the Late 1880′S and There Has Been a Restaurant on the First Floor since 1912. The Restaurant Was Called Club Cafe in the 1930′S and Has Been Known as the Nook since 1951. It Was Purchased, and Reopened in February 2007. It Features a Beautiful Outdoor Cafe, Original Mahogany Booths, and Daily Specials at Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner.
Breakfast Served All-Day, Every day, 7 Days a Week.